ThePoultrySite Business Directory
NOW IN: Pacific : Equipment: Egg Handling and Grading
EggTester.Com (officially known as "ORKA FOOD TECHNOLOGY") is a leading worldwide manufacturer of egg-quality testing equipment. EggTester.Com has developed and is manufacturing Haugh Unit (HU) egg-quality-testing equipment in measuring the quality and freshness of eggs.
Instruments manufactured by ORKA are gaining world market share based on their versatility, cost and reliability.
The current range comprises:• EggAnalyzer®; this instrument determines the weight of eggs, albumen height, Haugh Unit (HU), yolk color and USDA grade for routine quality control and regulatory compliance
• Egg Force Reader; this device measures the force required to crush a shell and is a direct measure of marketability
• EggShell Thickness Gauge; this instrument uses ultrasound to measure the thickness of shells for quality control and research applications.
• Digital Haugh Tester; this instrument measures the height of egg albumen and allows you to manually determine the Haugh unit quickly and accurately.
• Egg OR Candler; this instrument is a portable LED battery/mains operated egg candling lamp.
• DSM Yolk Color Fan; it is 15 scales color index to distinguish the yolk color density and is widely used in the world.
The ORKA range of instruments is used extensively in QC laboratories operated by egg producers, packers, universities, regulatory authorities, and primary breeders.
EggAnalyzer®Automatic egg quality tester measuring the weight, albumen height, yolk color and Haugh unit in 17 seconds! (Patent Pending)
Egg Force ReaderEggshell destruction strength measurer
Eggshell Thickness GaugeUltrasonic precision shell thickness measurer
Digital Haugh TesterIt ensures the height of egg albumen and allows you to manually determine the Haugh unit quickly and accurately
Egg OR CandlerPortable LED battery/mains operated Egg Candling Lamp
DSM Yolk Color Fan15 scales color index to distinguish the yolk color density and is widely used in the world