Excipient q.s.f..............................1000 ml
- Chronic Respiratory Disease (Mycoplasma gallisepticum complicated by E. coli).
- Airsacculitis (Mycoplasma meleagridis).
- Infectious Synovitis (Mycoplasma synoviae).
- Colibacillosis (E. coli), Salmonellosis (Salmonella).
- Fowl Cholera (Pasteurella multocida).
- Turkey Bordetellosis (Bordetella avium).
- Infectious Coryza (Haemophilus paragallinarum).
- Erysipelas (Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae).
- Chlamydiosis (Chlamydia psittaci).
In case of Salmonellosis, the treatment should be continued for 5 days at least.To ensure a complete efficacy of the 10 mg Enrofloxacin per kg body weight daily, QUINOEX® 10 may be administered in one of the two following ways:
- Continuous medication against gram positive time-dependent bacteria: Administer on a continuous basis at a concentration of 100 mg/L Enrofloxacin (1 L QUINOEX® 10 per 1000 L of drinking-water). Supply the medicated water as the only source of drinking water over the entire day.
- Pulse dose medication against gram negative dose-dependent bacteria: QUINOEX® 10 may also be administered via the drinking water in single pulse doses calculated on the basis of 10 mg Enrofloxacin per kg body weight. The daily requirement may be added to maximum one quarter of the estimated daily water consumption. After the medicated water has been consumed, unmedicated water should be provided for the remainder of the day.
* QUINOFLOX 10 is a trademark in France
FOR ANIMAL TREATMENT ONLY
Product indications, usage instructions & withdrawal periods may vary by Country.
Always follow label instructions and consult your veteriarian or poultry health adviser.
This page contains information on veterinary pharmaceutical and biological products that are sold in several different countries and areas where they may be marketed under different trade names and pursuant to different regulatory approvals. Accordingly, ThePoultrySite and CEVA SANTE ANIMALE give no guarantee that the details presented are correct with respect to all locations.