The Desvac Dovac automatic injector is Ceva's most successful equipment with thousands of units produced since 2005. It is designed for the vaccination of day old chicks subcutaneously in the neck or intra-muscularly in the leg.
- Pathologies: Marek, Gumboro, Newcastle Disease, Fowl Pox, Avian Influenza
- Ceva Vaccines: Cevac Transmune, Vectormune, Cevac Broiler ND K….
- Precise injection site
- Adjustable to any bird's size for best performance
- Accurate dosage for cost saving
- Specifically designed for the latest Ceva Vectors and Immuno-complex vaccine technology
- Unique technology for twin injection (oily and water based vaccines) with single needle
- User friendly , ergonomic design
- Resistant long lasting material
Product indications, usage instructions & withdrawal periods may vary by Country.
Always follow label instructions and consult your veteriarian or poultry health adviser.
This page contains information on veterinary pharmaceutical and biological products that are sold in several different countries and areas where they may be marketed under different trade names and pursuant to different regulatory approvals. Accordingly, ThePoultrySite and CEVA SANTE ANIMALE give no guarantee that the details presented are correct with respect to all locations.