Our automatic spray cabinet, Desvac Hatch Spray, is a very adaptable and convenient method of administering live vaccines. Its four nozzles spray a wide range of droplet size in a uniform mist.
- Pathologies: Infectious Bronchitis, Newcastle Disease, Coccidiosis, Avian Metapneumovirus, E. coli
- Ceva Vaccines: Cevac Vitapest L, Cevac Vitabron L, Cevac iBird
- Uniform spray pattern with 4 nozzles at 150 µm to 300 µm
- Accurate dosage delivering from 10ml to 22ml
- Easy to operate
- Resistant long lasting material
- Cleaning In Place (CIP) cycle for better hygiene
- Adjustable to all types of crate, minimizing vaccine waste and maximizing vaccine efficacy
Product indications, usage instructions & withdrawal periods may vary by Country.
Always follow label instructions and consult your veteriarian or poultry health adviser.
This page contains information on veterinary pharmaceutical and biological products that are sold in several different countries and areas where they may be marketed under different trade names and pursuant to different regulatory approvals. Accordingly, ThePoultrySite and CEVA SANTE ANIMALE give no guarantee that the details presented are correct with respect to all locations.