Our new Desvac Gel Dispenser In-Line is a unique equipment capable of evenly dropping vaccine in a gel form on Day Old Chicks. The Coccidiosis vaccine is absorbed when the birds ingest the red coloured droplets. Our equipment is designed to dispense the vaccine uniformly on the crate ensuring best possible cover, contributing to good vaccine take.
- Pathology: Coccidiosis
- Ceva Vaccines: Immucox I, II, T
- Unique gel dispenser system
- Accurate dosage of 25 ml
- Free-standing system adaptable to any conveyor belt system
- Crates are not stopped for vac-cination: time saving
- Alarm system for blocked crates and empty vaccine tank
- Cleaning In Place system (CIP) for better hygiene
- Easy to use and maintain for vaccination staff
- 1200 crates per hour
Product indications, usage instructions & withdrawal periods may vary by Country.
Always follow label instructions and consult your veteriarian or poultry health adviser.
This page contains information on veterinary pharmaceutical and biological products that are sold in several different countries and areas where they may be marketed under different trade names and pursuant to different regulatory approvals. Accordingly, ThePoultrySite and CEVA SANTE ANIMALE give no guarantee that the details presented are correct with respect to all locations.