Desvac HATCH SPRAY IN&OUT is fully integrated in to hatchery process. Its electrical conveyor transports constantly crates through the spray system. Crate handling is minimized, increasing productivity (up to 700 crates per hour) and maximizing vaccine take. The spray application is totally automatized avoiding any operator interference during the vaccination process. High vaccination quality is ensured.
- Pathologies: Infectious Bronchitis, Newcastle Disease, Coccidiosis, Avian Metapneumovirus, E. coli
- Ceva Vaccines: Cevac Vitapest L, Cevac Vitabron L, Cevac iBird
- Faster than manual cabinets: Continuous flow process.
- Safety blocking system: Crates can not be PUSHED or PULLED before the complete cycle of spray vaccination.
- Adjustable timer after spray to ensure animals are exposed to the spray as long as needed.
- Accurate dosage delivering from 10 ml to 22 ml
- Cleaning In Place cycle for better hygiene
Product indications, usage instructions & withdrawal periods may vary by Country.
Always follow label instructions and consult your veteriarian or poultry health adviser.
This page contains information on veterinary pharmaceutical and biological products that are sold in several different countries and areas where they may be marketed under different trade names and pursuant to different regulatory approvals. Accordingly, ThePoultrySite and CEVA SANTE ANIMALE give no guarantee that the details presented are correct with respect to all locations.