Integrated Hatchery Management
Maestro Hatchery Management System
Production efficiency in the poultry industry requires the constant analysis of information that allows the management team to make effective decisions. The Maestro Hatchery Management System goes beyond setters and hatchers to connect ventilation equipment and other electrical equipment into one seamless management system for effective decision-making.
- The hatchery layout-drawing feature allows full view of the entire hatchery at a glance
- Manage the incubation process through clear and easy-to-interpret graphics
- Manage the ventilation systems connected to Maestro for optimal room conditions of the hatchery
- Monitor the hatchery’s electrical consumption in real time
- Monitor and the equipment alarms
- Remote access via the Internet by use of your laptop, desktop or tablet computer
- Learning how to use Maestro is simple, intuitive and requires minimum training
Keep your Maestro or Advisor System Up-to-Date
To receive the latest update to your system’s software (version v2015.08.17), please click here to submit your details and then follow the download instructions. For further assistance please send an email to email@example.com.
Features of the updated software include:
- ‘Ledger View’ – allowing the user to review detailed machine operations from one screen