GLOBAL - Methionine is an essential amino acid in animal...
US - During a special ceremony hosted by the Boeing...
Today, Novus International released its 2015 Sustainability...
CHINA - The Company to join leaders in China to improve...
BRAZIL - After focusing commercial efforts with SPORULIN®...
ANALYSIS - Novus International launches Project Horizon,...
US - Each year, Novus recognizes two individuals for...
ALIMET® is very cost effective and provides many additional benefits beyond methionine:
- HMTBa has 100% equivalency to DL-methionine.
- Optimized performance during stress and high growth demands.
- Liquid form means better blending and handling charactertisitcs.
- Benefits of acidification.
ALIMET® feed supplement is an 88% active source of methionine activity in livestock and companion animals. In addition to proven performance, ALIMET has benefits beyond methionine.
Feed continuously as a component of a complete ration
- Broilers: 0.20-0.35% of complete feed
- Layers: 0.10-0.20% of complete feed
- Turkeys: 0.20-0.35% of complete feed
- Ducks: 0.20-0.35% of complete feed
- Methionine activity: 88%
- Effective crude protein value: 51.7%
- Apparent metabolizable energy: 4,205 kcal/kg in poultry
- Appearance: Light-brown to brown liquid
- Odor: Sulfur
- Bulk Density: 1.22 g/cm3 at 25°C; 1.24 g/cm3 at 0°C
- Packaging: 250 kg drum, 1,150 kg IBC, and bulk
- Shelf Life: 5 years when stored as directed
Store under sanitary conditions. Do not store container near combustible materials or ignition sources. Keep container closed when not in use. Keep from freezing.