US - During a special ceremony hosted by the Boeing...
Today, Novus International released its 2015 Sustainability...
CHINA - The Company to join leaders in China to improve...
BRAZIL - After focusing commercial efforts with SPORULIN®...
ANALYSIS - Novus International launches Project Horizon,...
US - Each year, Novus recognizes two individuals for...
US - The gold-level sponsor will introduce novel research...
MHA® is an effective, economical source of methionine for broilers, layers, turkeys and ducks and provides many additional benefits beyond methionine:
- HMTBa has 100% equvialency to DL-methionine.
- Optimized performance during stress and high growth demands.
- Source of organic calcium.
Since it was first introduced in the late 1950s, MHA® feed supplement has been proven by the feed, livestock and companion animal industries to be an excellent source of methionine activity. Because of its dry granular powder form, MHA is the leading source for HMTBa inclusions in premixes and farm feed mills.
Feed continuously as a component of a complete ration.
- Poultry 0.125-0.375% of complete feed
- Dry matter: 99%
- Methionine activity: 84%
- Effective crude protein value: 49.3%
- Calcium: 12%
- Metabolizable energy: 4,014 kcal/kg in poultry
- Appearance: Light-brown, granular powder
- Odor: Sulfur
- Bulk Density: 800-850 kg/m3 (loose), typical
- Packaging: 25 kg bags and 1,000 kg bags
- Shelf Life: 5 years when stored as directed
Store under sanitary conditions. Do not store near combustible materials or ignition sources. Keep container closed when not in use.