GLOBAL - The upward trend in commercial animal feed...
US - Novus International, Inc. heads to the International...
GLOBAL - Methionine is an essential amino acid in animal...
US - During a special ceremony hosted by the Boeing...
Today, Novus International released its 2015 Sustainability...
CHINA - The Company to join leaders in China to improve...
BRAZIL - After focusing commercial efforts with SPORULIN®...
MINTREX® chelated trace minerals are highly bio-available source of trace minerals protected by ALIMET® feed supplement.
- Supports optimal mineral nutrition through enhanced stability and bioavailibility of key trace minerals.
- MINTREX minerals are nutritionally dense, delivering both highly bioavailable trace minerals and an excellent source of methionine activity.
- MINTREX minerals are fully defined, characterized and quality controlled, ensuring consistently high standards.
MINTREX® Poultry chelated trace minerals are a cost-effective blend that provides the benefits of MINTREX Zn, Cu and Mn in one convenient package with 54% methionine value.
Feed continuously as a component of a complete ration.
- Broilers, turkeys, ducks, breeders and layers
- 0.5–1.0 kg/metric ton (1.0–2.0 lb/ton) of complete diet
- Delivers 20-40 ppm zinc; 20-40 ppm manganese; 10-20 ppm copper
- Zinc (as zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate) minimum: 4.0%
- Copper (as copper methionine hydroxy analogue chelate) minimum: 2.0%
- Manganese (as manganese methionine hydroxy analogue chelate) minimum: 4.0%
- Methionine activity (as methionine hydroxy analogue): 54%
- Poultry AMEn: 2,628 kcal/kg
- Protein value: 32.3%
- Appearance: Gray-tan powder
- Odor: Sulfur
- Bulk density: 0.7 g/cm3 (43.7 lb/ft3)
- Packaging: 25 kg bag
- Shelf life: Minimum 3 years when stored as directed
Store at ambient temperatures in a sealed container. Keep dry at all times.