CHINA - The Company to join leaders in China to improve...
BRAZIL - After focusing commercial efforts with SPORULIN®...
ANALYSIS - Novus International launches Project Horizon,...
US - Each year, Novus recognizes two individuals for...
US - The gold-level sponsor will introduce novel research...
US - Novus to introduce latest innovative research...
EU - Novus International, a global leader in animal...
SANTOQUIN® Liquid offers the ultimate in economy and convenience for commercial operations that use large volumes of ethoxyquin. SANTOQUIN Liquid offers the ease and cost savings of bulk storage and delivery. It is also the most concentrated form of ethoxyquin available. SANTOQUIN Liquid mixes evenly and disperses well throughout the feed, fat, meal or other product to be stabilized. It stays mixed in the product and does not segregate or filter out.
Use as an antioxidant additive mixed in suitable fats, oils, meals and premixes prior to addition to the final product, or in the final product.
Add SANTOQUIN Liquid at rates of:
- 500g per metric tonne (1.0 lb/ton) of fats and oils
- 750g per metric tonne (1.5 lb/ton) of meals
- 125g per metric tonne (0.25 lb/ton) of final feed
- 100g per metric tonne (0.2 lb/ton) of final product
Inclusion rate is based on an “as fed” basis
In finished products, total ethoxyquin from SANTOQUIN Liquid and any other source of ethoxyquin must not exceed 0.015% (150ppm).
- Appearance: Red to brown to black liquid
- Odor: Sweet odor
- Density: 8.6 lb/gallon
- Packaging: 200 kg (440 lb) drum; 1000 kg (2200 lb) IBC; tank truck
- Shelf Life: 3 years when stored as directed
Store in a tightly closed container, in a cool, dry ventilated area. Recommended temperature=10-50ºC.