US - The Little Rock feed supplement production plant...
ANALYSIS - How do we feed the world’s future population...
Since its introduction in China, the Novus Graduate...
GLOBAL - The upward trend in commercial animal feed...
US - Novus International, Inc. heads to the International...
GLOBAL - Methionine is an essential amino acid in animal...
US - During a special ceremony hosted by the Boeing...
OASIS® hatchling supplement is a hydrated nutritional formulation specially designed for the first days of life for hatchling poultry. OASIS is used during transport from the hatchery to farms or as a top dress application on starter feed during the first two days after placement. OASIS can also serve as a delivery system for other oral supplements such as vitamins, minerals, vaccines and immune stimulants.
- Improved long-term livability
- Weight gain and yield benefits
- Greater flock uniformity at processing plant or at sexual maturity (breeders)
- Produces the foundation for better egg production during the lay period (layers and breeders)
Feed OASIS at a rate of 2.0-2.5 grams per hatchling per day. This feeding rate equals roughly 0.5 pounds per 100 birds per day (or a volume measure of approximately 425 milliliters or about 1 1/3 measuring cups per 100 hatchling birds per day).
- Moisture: Minimum 25%
- Crude Protein: Minimum 20%
- Crude Fat: Minimum 0.5%
- Crude Fiber: Maximum 3%
- Appearance: Blue/green pellets
- Acid pH: 4.0-5.0
- Packaging: 1 Box contains two 10 kg (22 lb) bags of OASIS (each box will feed approx. 8,000-10,000 birds)
- Pallet: Contains 25 boxes of OASIS