GLOBAL - The upward trend in commercial animal feed...
US - Novus International, Inc. heads to the International...
GLOBAL - Methionine is an essential amino acid in animal...
US - During a special ceremony hosted by the Boeing...
Today, Novus International released its 2015 Sustainability...
CHINA - The Company to join leaders in China to improve...
BRAZIL - After focusing commercial efforts with SPORULIN®...
A dry, free-flowing product for use in dry mixes, FEEDGUARDTM is a proprietary blend of ethoxyquin, BHT,TBHQ, citric acid, and feed-grade carriers (silica dioxide and calcium carbonate). FEEDGUARD feed preservative is used to preserve fats, oils, vitamins, and pigments contained in dry animal feed.
Use as an antioxidant additive mixed in the final feed.
Add FEEDGUARD at rates of:
- 125g to 250g per metric tonne (0.0125% to 0.025%) of final feed
Inclusion rates are based on an “as fed” basis.
In finished feeds, total ethoxyquin from FEEDGUARD and any other source of ethoxyquin must not exceed 0.015% (150ppm).
- Amorphous Precipitated Silica
- Calcium Carbonate
- BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene)
- TBHQ (tert-butyl hydroquinone)
- Citric Acid
- Appearance: White to off-white free flowing powder
- Odor: Characteristic
- Solubility in Water: Not Applicable
- pH: Not Applicable
- Bulk Density: 55-65 lbs./cubic foot
- Packaging: 25 Kg (55 lb.) bags
- Shelf Life: 1 year when stored as directed