Poultry Health Today, Issue 6
Successful ABF production: Mastered technique or corporate culture?
For nearly 15 years, Indiana's Miller Poultry sneered at the cold, Midwestern winters while perfecting its commitment to antibiotic-free poultry production. It took some coaxing, but owner and president Galen Miller and his energetic production manager Stephen Shepard talked with Poultry Health Today about their experiences, priorities, management style and business philosophy that led to 30% growth over the past year.
Also in this issue
- Striking a balance with ABF poultry production
- Fast growth seen for ABF poultry production, but for how long?
- View from Europe on ABF
- Successful ABF production: Mastered technique or corporate culture?
- 5 ABF health tips from Miller Poultry
- E. coli infection: Two types in broilers
- Research: Highly pathogenic AI does not persist in wild birds
- Early SE infection likely to stay with broilers until market age
- Stocking density can influence SE susceptibility in laying hens