|Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
Poultry Enzyme Researcher
Company: ADISSEO, World leader in nutritional feed additives.
Reports to the Research Manager Nutrition and Enzyme
Based at the Centre of Expertise Research and Nutrition in Commentry (France, 03).
Challenges of the position:
• Optimize Innovation by developing new applications of ROVABIO Poultry Nutrition portfolio.
• Be a Technical & Scientific support to ADISSEO Technical Community, Marketing and Business.
• Conduct fundamental research programs.
• Propose the R & D Poultry Enzymes strategy
• Pilot the implementation of this strategy:
- Identify internal and external resources, select external partners and develop the collaborations
- Follow the progress and completion of scientific programs, development projects and in vitro & in vivo studies
• Analyze and exploit the results: publications in scientific journals with referees, presentations at international scientific and technical conferences
• Communicate internally on the projects' progress
• Validate the nutritional part of regulatory dossier for new and current products
• Actively participate in Innovation programs, by coming up with proposals & guaranteeing the implementation and monitoring of nutritional validation studies.
Attractive features of the role:
• World leader in nutritional additives for animals
• Profitability and strong growth dynamics
• Belongs to a large international group with clear and confirmed ambitions in animal nutrition ensuring solidity, sustainability and development
• Human-sized company with a worldwide presence
• Headquarters in France with full autonomy in management and offering a wide range of potential evolutions
• Strong investment strategy in R & D
• Very good scientific and technical credibility.
» THE POSITION:
• New post based within CERN, "window" of the group with strong international awareness and a human-sized and young Nutrition Research Team
• Comprehensive role: both scientific and very relational
• Numerous and diversified interactions: internally with various professions and externally by developing R&D partnerships.
• High level of responsibility and autonomy.
• Education: PhD / Doctorate in Animal Nutrition and Animal Sciences, from university or Agronomist/ Agricultural Engineer school
• Experience in animal nutrition, ideally for Monogastric and preferably Poultry.
• Favorable criteria:
- Knowledge in biochemistry and enzymology would be an asset.
- Professional experience in public or private research would be a plus.
• Languages: Fluent spoken and written English. French practice would be a plus.
Dr Véronique Dugué & Sébastien TARIN
+33(0)1 4490 6020- email: email@example.com
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:14.