ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

Go Back   ThePoultrySite Discussion Forum > Poultry Health and Welfare
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread February 20th, 2012, 16:01

hi moo it's very hard not to bring something home................i haven't managed it yet i'd love to have different breeds but after what i went through with the mareks i'm weary, i must say it's truly wonderful to look out and see my 'flock' of batties pottering about, i promise to resist in future, i'm back to the lucky 13 club and it suits me and my garden.
sorry to hear about your mums collie toula, it was very like that with jess, she forgot how to eat and drink for herself, she sort of nodded into the water bowl instead of lapping, the vet said as even though i'd been hand feeding her the fact she was still loosing weight that it was likely everything was shutting down, she started to get a bit disorientated too, trying to go to the loo in a bowl by the telly, that wasn't jess, she was soooooo clean! the dogs miss her, lola goes upstairs whenever she can and has a look in billys room for her, her favorite place, she was the perfect cat, only ever caught one bird and gave it to me live! but one hell of a ratter! she mothered jim from the start, always making sure his eyes and ears were clean, she also passed on her keen ratting knowledge by bringing live ones in the house and dropping them infront of him he took a while to catch on and we spent one night with one up the back of the cooker! glad to say he dispatched it the next day.
sorry hon went off on one then, i miss her, will get some pics off to you soon as i've got past my problem, they send their lovexx
30+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fi xxx

Last edited by battwoman : February 20th, 2012 at 18:37.