AVEC General Assembly Looks at Competitiveness18 June 2008
POLAND - Competitiveness in a fast changing world will be the theme of the general assembly of AVEC, the European poultry industry organisation, in October.
The general assembly will be hosted by the Polish member organisation - KRD (Kradjowa Rada Drobiarstwa) - and will be held in Krakow on 3-5 October 2008.
The speakers will be:
- Paul-Heinz Wesjohann, President of a.v.e.c.
- Minister of Agriculture - to be confirmed
- Janusz Wojciechowsky, member of the European Parliament
- Paul Lopez, Director of Volailles de Keranna, Group Glon Volailles
- Dr Peter van den Elzen, Wageningen UR, Agrotechnology and Food Sciences Group
- Nan-Dirk Mulder, Poultry Specialist Rabobank International