Innovations at VIV Asia from Big Dutchman15 February 2011
THAILAND - Big Dutchman will have a number of innovations on show at VIV Asia 2011, which takes place in Bangkok on 9 to 11 March.
In 1938, the Big Dutchman founders invented the world's first automatic chain feeder in the USA. Today, the world market leader from Vechta, Germany develops and sells housing and feeding equipment for modern management of poultry and pig. The extensive product range includes simple installations as well as computer-controlled feeding systems, sophisticated climate controllers, hardware and software for computer-based house management as well as systems for exhaust air treatment and waste management.
At VIV Asia 2011, Big Dutchman will feature a number of innovations, including:
- the launch of a completely new technology such as Gasification System which transforms biomass, for example from poultry manure into energy
- ViperTouch is the further developed climate and production computer with an easy-to-operate touch screen
- BigFarmNet – a technology in which all house applications and controllers are integrated in just one single software package
- SonoCheck – a device for automatic pregnancy checking of sows in group housing, which reduces the stress of ultrasound scanning to a minimum, and
- PigWatch – a leading edge computerised AI management system to their product portfolio. The system monitors the heat status of each sow day and night and indicates the best possible moment for insemination.
Big Dutchman invites you to visit them at VIV Asia 2011, Booth Nos. H002 and K002.
|ThePoultrySite News Desk||Read more Big Dutchman News here|