Innovations Awards at EuroTier 201202 October 2012
GERMANY - The international event for the agricultural machinery, equipment and supplies for the professional livestock sector EuroTier received an extensive list of entries for its innovation awards this year.
EuroTier organiser DLG (German Agricultural Society) received more than 300 submissions, from 182 exhibitors across 23 countries, which represents a new all-time high for the EuroTier event.
Around half of the entries come from exhibitors based outside of host country Germany.
DLG has appointed an independent, international jury committee, comprising industry experts from the UK, Switzerland and Germany, to evaluate all the submissions according to stringent criteria. Five gold medals and 19 silver medals will be honoured at EuroTier 2012.
The gold medals will be awarded by DLG President Carl-Albrecht Bartmer on 13 November at the EuroTier evening, which is held each year to mark the start of the exhibition, and he will be presenting the silver medals in a separate ceremony on the opening day.
- AeroScalder - Marel Stork Poultry Processing, Boxmeer, Netherlands, Hall 9, Stand F32
The AeroScalder system passes water enriched with hot air at high speed over the carcases, saving up to 75 per cent water and up to 40 per cent power.
- RumiWatch System - ITIN + HOCH GmbH, Liestal, Switzerland, Hall 13, Stand G13
The RumiWatchSystem is a health monitoring system for ruminants, making changes in the ruminating, feeding and water uptake activity.
- optiSCAN - Hölscher + Leuschner, Emsbüren, Germany, Hall 12, Stand F46
optiSCAN is a mobile weighing system for fattening pigs that works using 3D camera technology.
- GEA DairyProQ - GEA Farm Technologies, Bönen, Deutschland, Hall 27, Stand D35
GEA DairyProQ is an intelligent, automatically operating milking stall module for existing milking parlours for completely or semi-automatic milking of cows.
- optiCOW - Hölscher + Leuschner, Emsbüren, Germany, Hall 12, Stand F46
optiCOW is an operating module for 3D measuring of dairy cows that functions completely automatically.
- DeLaval Barn System Controller BSC - DeLaval International AB, Tumba, Schweden, Hall 27, Stand H34
- Düsser Rooting Tower - Landwirtschaftskammer Nordrhein-Westfalen, Münster, Germany, Hall 26, Stand A05b
- Schauer Dryfeed Holding Hopper Batch - Schauer Agrotronic GmbH, Prambachkirchen, Austria, Hall 12, Stand E35
- Boar Stub - WEDA Dammann & Westerkamp, Lutten, Germany, Hall 12, Stand B48
- “Ringelpietz“ Circulating Feeding System - Lührs Gerätebau GmbH, Rehden, Germany, Hall 12, Stand D63
- Sow Check oestrus detection system - Big Dutchman Pig Equipment GmbH, Vechta, Germany, Hall 11, Stand D21
- Galli-Luxmeter - Hato BV Lighting, Sittard, Netherlands, Hall 9, Stand C18a
- Automatic Dung Belt Control - Big Dutchman International GmbH, Vechta, Germany, Hall 9, Stand C24
- Polydress ®O2 Barrier 2 in 1 - RKW SE, Michelstadt, Germany, Hall 23, Stand F14
- Designer Proteins - European Protein A/S, Baekke, Denmark, Hall 14, Stand F53
- Anta® Phyt BLT - Dr. Eckel GmbH, Niederzissen, Germany, Hall 16, Stand D20
- Farm Power Manager - Joint development: Big Dutchman International GmbH, Vechta, Germany, Hall 9, Stand C24 with Big Dutchman Pig Equipment GmbH Hall 11 Stand D21
- BigFarmNet Health Monitoring - Joint development: Big Dutchman Pig Equipment GmbH, Vechta, Germany, Hall 11, Stand D21 with Justus-Liebig-University Giessen Institut für Tierzucht und Haustiergenetik Hall 26, Stand A16
- GEA DairyProView:Software process representation on dairy farms - GEA Farm Technologies GmbH, Bönen, Germany, Hall 27, Stand D35
- Interface for automated and safe data exchange - CLAAS Agrosystems KGaA mbH & Co. KG, Gütersloh, Germany, Hall 26, Stand D21
- Verti-Mix self-propelled machine with removable cutting unit - B. Strautmann & Söhne, Bad Laer, Germany, Hall 27, Stand E16
- AQUA BOARD - BIORET AGRI, Nort sur Erdre, France, Hall 13, Stand F02
- Haptoglobin Test - Frim Tec GmbH, Oberostendorf, Germany, Hall 27, Stand G45
- iVET Birth Monitor - iVET, Papenburg, Germany, Hall 27, Stand D11