Termotecnica Pericoli Celebrates Success at EuroTier24 October 2012
GERMANY - Termotecnica Pericoli has many reasons to celebrate this year at EuroTier 2012, with 45 years of innovation behind them.
Along with the display of their core range, there are a number of products which will be highlighted during EuroTier 2012.
Innovative upgrades have been made to the EOS/EWS product line to ensure their continued high performance and efficiency.
- Increased capacities: Bess Lab Tested/certified.
- More robust, rigid and ease of assembly, operation and service.
- New shutter sealing: Safety guard access: improved aerodynamic components and many more!
In focus will be the all NEW EWS/EOS 42” Exhaust fan, now the perfect “Interim capacity” for optimal minimal and transitional ventilation.
Another key element in the completion of a quality line and systems will be the new PERIclima range of ventilation and environmental controls. The new range meets every need from the basic standalone controls to more sophisticated management tools “to optimise the climate is to optimise production”.
On display will be an interactive display centre. Nothing beats a hands on demonstration, try it, work it, set it as to your requirements and discuss these with the Pericoli team.
Also see the new agriTERM, another focus item.
A good product just got better – with the re-introduction of the range of 'agriTERM' livestock heaters with four options (16, 45, 74 and 100kW) to serve a wide range of heating applications in all livestock facilities.
- Four per cent improved combustion – now 99.5 per cent
- Reduced fuel consumption
- 40 per cent reduction in size/mass, maintaining capacity and performance.
- Improved “throw” – heat distribution.
- Simplified – ease of operation.
- IP55-rated controls
Termotecnica Pericoli invites you to stop by their stand in Hall 9 stand 09C21 to join them to see these highlighted items and to share in the celebration of 45 years of:
- Innovation - in the application and use of the newest available technology in design engineering through production
- Quality - a cornerstone philosophy, which is fundamental to everything the company stands for and represents
- Performance - the ultimate end result of innovation and quality, equates to cost-effective service and durability.