Vencogroep Asia Sdn Bhd at Full Strength26 March 2013
THAILAND - Vencogroep Asia Sdn Bhd* has expanded its operational team in recent months to better serve the markets in Asia and the Pacific. The expansion reflects the commitment of the Venco Groep to these markets. VIV Asia was enthusiastically attended by the Venco Group Asia team.
With eight persons, the team is now at full strength. A dedicated team of areas sales managers and service managers, will serve the Asian markets with the housing equipment of Vencomatic and egg handling systems of Prinzen. The team is led by Mr Peter Schreurs, General Manager Vencogroep Asia Sdn Bhd. The team consists of the following persons:
- Mr Peter Schreurs - General Manager Vencogroep Asia Sdn Bhd
- Mr Mike Ward - Regional Sales Director Prinzen
- Mr Christian Dizon - Area Sales Manager (Philippines, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and India)
- Mr Steven (Aik Guan) Loh - Area Sales Manager (Taiwan, Korea, Japan and Malaysia)
- Mr Simon McKenzie - Area Sales Manager (Australia and New Zealand)
- Mr Jerry (Chun Ying) Yap - Area Sales Manager (North Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Korea and China)
- Mr Jeremy (Shee Tor) Kwan - Service Manager Prinzen
- Ms Jia Yee Chin - Administration Manager
VIV Asia 2013 was a great success for Vencogroep Asia Sdn Bhd. Many trade visitors came by the stand to get informed on the developments and solutions which Prinzen and Vencomatic offer. A PSPC packer with system loader of Prinzen and the Vencomatic Grando Nest and Bolegg Terrace system were displayed at the booth and attracted much positive interest and responses. People from across Asia and the Pacific visited the fair, which made it a great opportunity for our team members to meet many people.
|ThePoultrySite News Desk||Read more Vencomatic News here|