Biomin Unveils Mycotoxin Risk App for iOS and Android07 May 2013
GLOBAL - In time for the upcoming 2012 Global Mycotoxin Survey Report, Biomin launches the Mycotoxin Risk Management app, the first application to allow instant access to worldwide data on mycotoxin occurrence and information on the possible risks resulting from mycotoxins.
With more than 4,000 samples collected worldwide and almost 14,500 analyses conducted in the last year alone, the Biomin Mycotoxin Survey is the most complete and comprehensive mycotoxin report on the market.
The app is optimized for all iOS (Apple) and Android smartphones and tablets and is available in the iOS App Store and on Google Play.
- Mycotoxin occurrence data by region and/or subregion
- Mycotoxin Risk Level indicator for poultry, pigs and ruminants
- Easy-to-use mycotoxicoses guide
- Mycotoxin-related news from Biomin
- Mycotoxin occurrence data are also available offline
- Regular updates and more
For more information, please click here.
|ThePoultrySite News Desk||Read more Biomin News here|