NCC Annual Conference in Washington06 August 2013
US - The National Chicken Council’s 59th Annual Conference is scheduled to be held on 2 and 3 October at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Washington, D.C.
The conference brings together senior executives from U.S. chicken processing companies and allied industries to address current legislative, regulatory, political, business, agricultural, economic, and international trade issues affecting the chicken industry.
Following is an overall schedule of events for the conference:
Wednesday, 2 October
- 1:30-5:00 pm - Board of Directors Meeting (open to NCC board members and allied leader representatives)
- 6:00-7:30 pm - Cocktail Reception
Thursday, 3 October
- 7:15-8:15 am - Continental Breakfast
- 8:15-11:45 am - Morning General Session
- 11:45 am - Conference Luncheon
- 1:15 p.m - Afternoon General Session
- 5:00-6:30 pm - Cocktail Reception
Registration for the conference is not yet open but will be soon in the near future.
Once registration is open, NCC members, past attendees of the conference, and other interested parties will receive an email with instructions on how to register and to make hotel reservations at the Mandarin Oriental.
Hotel rates at the Mandarin Oriental are set at $315 per night.
ThePoultrySite News Desk