Efficiency, Technology for Debate at US Poultry Feed Event11 February 2014
US - Poultry feed producers are being urged to attend an efficiency and technology focused feed mill management seminar.
The two day event will be held 19-20 March at the Doubletree Hotel in Tennessee and will feature;
- Safety/OSHA Update
- Are Alternate Feed Ingredients Really Saving You Money?
- The Importance of a PM Program
- A Virtual Tour of a State-of-the-Art Mill
Donny Maddox is programme committe chairman at Tyson Foods. Mr Maddox said: “Feed manufacturing is one of the most important areas of poultry and egg production and processing.
"The Feed Mill Management Seminar is a valuable source for staying current on the latest industry technology and techniques.”
The programme will also address;
- Feed Variables and Controlled Nutrients
- Moisture and Steam
- A Feed Mill Management Open Forum
- Retrofitting Your Mill
- A Regulatory Update: NESHAP/FSMA
- What Will An Inspector look for?