Virocid: No. 1 for a Reason!01 May 2014
BELGIUM - Each and every day, somewhere in the world, Virocid® is being applied, says CID Lines. Production companies in animal husbandry, food processing, animal transport and feed storage all choose Virocid for disinfecting power.
In today's production world, efficient and continuous disinfection is a top priority. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure!
Where VIROCID® is being applied, bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores have no chance.
The bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and sporicidal effect of VIROCID is unique in the world and is safe for people, animals and their environment.
The worldwide success of VIROCID is based on the unique synergism of this characteristics:
- "hospital grade" disinfectant
- highly efficient to kill bacteria, spores, viruses and fungi
- residual action
- no resistance
- very low dilution rate
- extremely economical cost- in-use
- versatile usage: spraying, foaming, fogging, booth dips, wheel dips
- active at all temperatures
- effective in hard water (even sea water)
- effective in presence of organic matter
- safe for equipment (neutral pH) and environment friendly
VIROCID offers at least twice as much protection than any other disinfectant so it is not surprising at all that VIROCID is number one in the world! With a dosage that is at least 50 per cent lower than other disinfecting products, VIROCID is not only more economical but it also offers a wide application range for the daily disinfection in all possible areas for animals, food processing, storage or transport.
|ThePoultrySite News Desk||Read more CID Lines News here|