Uganda Poultry Expo to Take Place in October04 September 2014
UGANDA - Aviana Uganda has announced that the Uganda Poultry Expo will be taking place on 30-31 October 2014.
The two-day event is being organised by Aviana Uganda and will start at 9 am and end at 5 pm at the UMA Showgrounds in Kampala.
The organisers have provided five good reasons to exhibit in Aviana Uganda 2014:
- Present your innovation & products to potential and East Africa visitors.
- A forum for linking manufactures distributors, farmer and top decision makers of African health care sector.
- Create new business partnerships, especially in East Africa countries.
- Use Aviana Zambia as a launch pad for launching new products.
- High quality Technical Conferences to enhance products/companies visibility among manufacturers, distributors, farmer and top decision makers of Poultry & Livestock Industry.