Pioneer in Health- and Performance-enhancing Micro-nutrition04 November 2014
SWITZERLAND - Pancosma offers seven ranges of products to improve animal production efficiency.
For more than 65 years, Pancosma’s highly skilled teams have been applying their knowledge to researching, developing, producing and delivering animal feed additives and complimentary services which are essential to meet economic, environmental and legislative conditions.
By developing a better understanding of animal physiology, Pancosma successfully targets key metabolic processes, optimising the use of selected ingredients and thus improving animal production efficiency. The company is a pioneer in the field of health and performance-enhancing micro-nutrition.
Today, Pancosma offers through a wide international distribution network seven product ranges, more than 450 products, developed with 12 research centres.
Among its ranges, Pancosma offers:
- Plant extracts XTRACT®: standardised micro-encapsulated combinations of active substances naturally occurring in aromatic plants and spices.
- Flavouring palatants TEK® are combinations of aromatic substances which exhibit both olfactory and gustatory properties
- Sweeteners under the brand SUCRAM® are the results of the intimate and patented combination of high intensity sweeteners, potentiators and enhancers in an atomized Iso-Fusion Technology® particle.
- Minerals: organic trace elements (B-TRAXIM® range) with unique structures and properties improve absorption of trace elements and increase performance of animals.
- Toxin binders: Carbovet® is a thermo-structured (non-activated) vegetal charcoal made from specially selected French oak.
- Acidifiers: PanAcid® is a range of different combinations of highly-concentrated mixed acidifiers using organic and inorganic acids.
- Last but not least, Pancosma has developed the TakTik® concept combining our existing know-how to offer transversal and all-in-one solutions to customer for specific applications.
Pancosma will be at EuroTier 2014 - Hall 17/F10.
Contact: Web site: www.pancosma.com.
ThePoultrySite News Desk