Spanish Technical Seminar on Poultry Efficiency Offered at 2015 IPPE27 November 2014
US - A Spanish technical seminar for maximising the efficiency of the poultry industry will be offered at 2015 IPPE.
US Poultry & Egg Association is hosting the 'Seminario Técnico para Maximizar la Eficiencia de la Industria Avícola' (Technical Seminar for Maximising the Efficiency of the Poultry Industry), which will be presented entirely in Spanish.
The programme will discuss methods for improving economic efficiency in the areas of breeding, incubation, grow-out and health.
The full-day programme is scheduled from 9am to 5pm on Monday 26 January 2015 in Room C-102, and is $150 for all registered International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) attendees.
The programme will feature a variety of topics, including:
- Automation of Feeders in Breeders, Pan Feeders and Chain Feeders
- Mechanical Nests Management
- Factors that Affect the Peak of Production and Persistence in Breeders
- Rooster Management to Maximise Layer Fertility
- Maximising Fertile Egg Efficiency
- Efficient Energy Management in the Hatchery
- Health Programmes to Improve Chick Quality
- Improving Economic Efficiency Using Controlled Environments in Warm Climate Areas
- Reducing Energy Costs in Broiler Houses
- Management Practices to Improve Food Safety
- Improving Yields at the Slaughter Plant and
- Practical Experiences to Reduce Costs Associated with Avian Diseases.
For more information on the programme, click here.
IPPE, the world's largest annual poultry, feed and meat industry trade show, will be held from 27 to 29 January 2015.
For more information on IPPE 2015, visit www.ippexpo.org.
|ThePoultrySite News Desk|