ITALY - The International Poultry Council (IPC) is urging delegates to register for its conference in Rome in April before the deadline on 31 January 2015.
Have you registered for the IPC conference in Rome on 15 to 17 April and reserved a hotel room at the Ambasciatori Palace hotel?
If not, the IPC invites you to visit its website now at www.internationalpoultrycouncil.org to register for the conference and download a hotel registration form.
Our IPC member and host, UNAITALIA, has made arrangements with the travel agency CiaoGuest to handle the hotel reservations. Hotel reservations must be sent directly to CiaoGuest by email or fax and not to the Ambasciatori Palace.
The deadline for hotel reservations is 31 January.
The conference schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday 15 April – Executive Committee Meeting (Members Only) – 13:00 to 17:00 hours
- Wednesday 15 April – Welcome Reception – 18:00 to 20:00 hours
- Thursday 16 April – General Session – 09:00 to 16:30 hours
- Thursday 16 April – Gala Dinner hosted by UNAITALIA
- Friday, 17 April – General Session – 09:00 to 16:30 hours.
The conference programme will feature the following speakers:
- Bart Bloome of Metro AG, a leading international food retailer based in Germany
- Nan-Dirk Mulder of Rabobank International will provide the latest poultry outlook and discuss the economic impact of avian influenza
- Mark Smith of Leadership Research Institute will outline IPC’s strategic plan and provide a roadmap to the organization’s future
- Officials from the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) will update on issues that impact the poultry industry.