Better Health for Higher Profit in Poultry Production17 March 2015
BELGIUM - Considering the great amount of water poultry require to drink in order to achieve their optimal performance in terms of feed conversion, daily gain, health level etc., water intake will have a great impact on their performance, says CID Lines.
Increasing the quality of drinking water should be a standard operation on every pig farm in order to improve the health and performance of the animals.
The Agrocid range has been developed by CID LINES to offer drinking water solutions which will not only reduce the bacterial load in the water but can also improve digestibility and absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract.
Discover the complete range:
- Agrocid Super: Innovation in acidification
- Agrocid Super Oligo: Acidifying with Oligo-elements. For complete drinking water treatment.
- Agrocid Super Essential: Acidifier for drinking water for pigs and poultry.
- Agrocid Super Complete: Acidifier for drinking water for pigs with butyric acids.
- Kenovit E: Complementary feedingstuff for poultry and pigs.
|ThePoultrySite News Desk||Read more CID Lines News here|