US – The provision of safe, affordable and sustainable products is the aim of a poultry plant manager course this May.
Achieving this from the processing plant to the dinner table will be discussed at workshops in Georgia, along with the latest technology and information.
"Managers continue to seek efficient ways to achieve the most productivity from their plants while keeping food safety and quality assurance in mind,” said programme committee chair, Dale Hart, Cooper Farms.
“This year’s group of experts will focus on the plant manager’s dashboard, covering topics that every plant manager has to deal with on a daily basis, such as sanitation, production/yield, team member safety and environmental issues. Make sure to attend this important seminar.”
Other topics include:
- An Industry Windshield…Where Are We Headed?
- Leadership Development and Coaching
- Customer Expectations
- Building a Case for Management Buy-In for Emerging Technology
- Regulatory Update
- Parts Intervention Strategies Update
- A series of roundtable discussions on sanitary design, big bird meat block management and robotics in the plant.
The 2015 Poultry Processor Workshop will held May 20-21 at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.
ThePoultrySite News Desk
Top image via Shutterstock