Egg Force Reader Upgraded07 May 2015
GLOBAL - EggTester.com has upgraded its Egg Force Reader. It now communicates with PC via Bluetooth wireless communication for rapid data storage/retrieval, enhanced data processing and flexible printing options.
The Egg Force Reader from EggTester.com (better known as 'ORKA Food Technology') measures the destruction strength of egg shells. The gauge provides a high level of accuracy with ease of operation and outstandingly convenient measurement with digital control and displays.
For more details, please visit www.eggtester.com.
The current ORKA range comprises:
- The Egg Analyzer: this instrument determines the weight of eggs, albumen height, Haugh units, yolk colour and USDA grade for routine quality control and regulatory compliance
- The Egg Force Reader: this device measures the force required to crush a shell and is a direct measure of marketability
- The Eggshell Thickness Gauge: this instrument uses ultrasound to measure the thickness of shells for quality control and research applications.
- The Digital Haugh Tester (new!): this instrument is extremely precise and friendly to use in order to assist you with the correct process of reading of the albumen height.
- The Egg OR Candler: this instrument is a portable LED battery/mains operated egg candling lamp, allowing the user to candle both white and brown eggs in any environment.
The ORKA range of instruments is used extensively in QC laboratories operated by egg producers, packers, universities, regulatory authorities and primary breeders.ThePoultrySite News Desk