EggAnalyzer Upgraded07 October 2015
ISRAEL - EggTester.Com, better known as “ORKA Food Technology”, has upgraded EggAnalyzer.
It now communicates with PC via Bluetooth wireless communication for rapid data storage / retrieval, enhanced data processing and flexible printing options.
ORKA's EggAnalyzer uses cutting edge technology to measure the egg's weight, albumen height and yolk color and automatically calculates the Haugh unit in just 17 seconds.
For more details, please visit at http://www.eggtester.com/products/egg-analyzer
The current ORKA range comprises:
- The Egg Analyzer; this instrument determines the weight of eggs, albumen height, Haugh units, yolk color and USDA grade for routine quality control and regulatory compliance
- The Egg Force Reader; this device measures the force required to crush a shell and is a direct measure of marketability
- The Eggshell Thickness Gauge; this instrument uses ultrasound to measure the thickness of shells for quality control and research applications.
- The Digital Haugh Tester (New!); this instrument is extremely precise and friendly to use in order to assist you with the correct process of reading of the albumen height.
- The Egg OR Candler; this instrument is a portable LED battery/mains operated egg candling lamp, allowing the user to candle both white and brown eggs in any environment.
The ORKA range of instruments is used extensively in QC laboratories operated by egg producers, packers, universities, regulatory authorities, and primary breeders.
ThePoultrySite News Desk