Spanish Technical Seminar for Maximising the Efficiency of the Poultry Industry Offered at 2016 IPPE19 October 2015
US - US Poultry & Egg Association is hosting its second annual “Seminario Técnico para Maximizar la Eficiencia de la Industria Avícola” (Technical Seminar for Maximizing the Efficiency of the Poultry Industry), which will be conducted entirely in Spanish.
The programme will discuss improvements in the areas of breeding, incubation, grow-out, egg production, processing and health.
The full-day programme is scheduled for Monday, Jan. 25, 2016, and is $150 for all registered International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) attendees.
The programme will feature a variety of topics, including:
- World’s Poultry Industry Status;
- Effective and Realistic Biosecurity;
- Energy Cost Reductions and Performance Improvements: Layers – Lighting Programs for LED, Energy Savings for Incubation Plants;
- Integrated Management for Broiler Gut Health;
- Broiler Leg Problems and Impact in the Processing Plant;
- Emerging Diseases in the American Continent;
- Latest Advancements in Ventilation Systems: Broilers, Layers;
- and Future Nutritional Tendencies: Evaluating New Technology When Formulating Broiler Feed, Improvements in Granulation and Shell Quality in Egg Layers.
IPPE, the world's largest annual poultry, feed and meat industry trade show, will be held January 26-28, 2016. IPPE is a collaboration of three trade shows - International Feed Expo, International Poultry Expo and International Meat Expo - representing the entire chain of protein production and processing.
The event is sponsored by the US Poultry & Egg Association, American Feed Industry Association and the North American Meat Institute.
For more information about the “Seminario Técnico para Maximizar la Eficiencia de la Industria Avícola” programme, click here. For more information about IPPE, including registration details, lodging and other education offerings, go to www.ippexpo.org.
|ThePoultrySite News Desk|