EggAnalyzer Upgraded!05 November 2015
GLOBAL - EggTester.Com (better known as “ORKA Food Technology”) has upgraded EggAnalyzer.
It now stores, calculates and averages up to 1000 units of data (instead of 100 units of data previously) and communicates with PC via Bluetooth wireless communication for rapid data storage/retrieval, enhanced data processing and flexible printing options.
ORKA's EggAnalyzer uses cutting edge technology to measure the egg's weight, albumen height and yolk colour and automatically calculates the Haugh unit in just 17 seconds.
For more details, please visit www.eggtester.com
The current ORKA range comprises:
- The Egg Analyzer - this instrument determines the weight of eggs, albumen height, Haugh units, yolk colour and USDA grade for routine quality control and regulatory compliance;
- The Egg Force Reader - this device measures the force required to crush a shell and is a direct measure of marketability;
- The Eggshell Thickness Gauge - this instrument uses ultrasound to measure the thickness of shells for quality control and research applications;
- The Digital Haugh Tester (New!) - this instrument is extremely precise and friendly to use in order to assist you with the correct process of reading the albumen height;
- The Egg OR Candler - this instrument is a portable LED battery/mains operated egg candling lamp, allowing the user to candle both white and brown eggs in any environment.
The ORKA range of instruments is used extensively in QC laboratories operated by egg producers, packers, universities, regulatory authorities, and primary breeders.ThePoultrySite News Desk