EggTester.Com Participates in IPPE 2016 in Atlanta15 January 2016
US - EggTester.Com (officially known as "ORKA Food Technology") will participate at the 2016 International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) on January 26-28, 2016 in Atlanta Georgia.
This follows great success at previous shows, introducing EggAnalyzer™, Eggshell Thickness Gauge, Egg Force Reader, Digital Haugh Tester and Egg OR Candler.
In addition, this year we are introducing a new product called Wireless Egg Node which enables simultaneous, high-speed sensing and real time data aggregation from multiple wireless eggs!
We invite you to visit us at Booth A2628, A-Hall (under the company name of "ORKA Food Technology") to look and feel our devices with your own eyes!
The current ORKA range comprises:
- Egg Analyzer: this instrument determines the weight of eggs, albumen height, Haugh units, yolk color and USDA grade for routine quality control and regulatory compliance;
- Egg Force Reader: this device measures the force required to crush a shell and is a direct measure of marketability
- Eggshell Thickness Gauge: this instrument uses ultrasound to measure the thickness of shells for quality control and research applications;
- Digital Haugh Tester (New!): this instrument is extremely precise and friendly to use in order to assist you with the correct process of reading of the albumen height;
- Egg OR Candler: this instrument is a portable LED battery/mains operated egg candling lamp, allowing the user to candle both white and brown eggs in any environment.
The ORKA range of instruments is used extensively in QC laboratories operated by egg producers, packers, universities, regulatory authorities, and primary breeders.ThePoultrySite News Desk