New Product, Wireless Egg NodeTM, Launched!10 February 2016
GLOBAL - EggTester.Com (better known as “ORKA Food Technology”) has developed a new product, Wireless Egg NodeTM. ORKA's Wireless Egg NodeTM Network enables simultaneous, high-speed sensing and real time data aggregation from multiple wireless eggs, helps in monitoring egg grading facilities and eggs transferred from the egg cage to grocery store, aiming to reduce egg cracks, breakages and losses.
For more details, please visit at eggtester.com.
The current ORKA range comprises:
- Egg Analyzer; this instrument determines the weight of eggs, albumen height, Haugh units, yolk color and USDA grade for routine quality control and regulatory compliance
- Egg Force Reader; this device measures the force required to crush a shell and is a direct measure of marketability
- Eggshell Thickness Gauge; this instrument uses ultrasound to measure the thickness of shells for quality control and research applications.
- Digital Haugh Tester; this instrument is extremely precise and friendly to use in order to assist you with the correct process of reading of the albumen height.
- Egg OR Candler; this instrument is a portable LED battery/mains operated egg candling lamp, allowing the user to candle both white and brown eggs in any environment.
The ORKA range of instruments is used extensively in QC laboratories operated by egg producers, packers, universities, regulatory authorities, and primary breeders.