EggTester.Com Participates in Midwest Poultry Federation Convention04 March 2016
US - EggTester.Com (officially known as "ORKA Food Technology") will be participating at the 2016 Midwest Poultry Federation Convention during March 16-17, 2016 at St Paul, Minnesota, US.
This follows great success at previous shows exhibiting EggAnalyzerTM, which can determine Haugh units, USDA Grade, weight and yolk colour in 17 seconds, Eggshell Thickness Gauge, Egg Force Reader, Digital Haugh Tester, Egg OR Candler and Wireless Egg Node.
We invite you to visit us at Booth #514 (under the company name of "ORKA Food Technology") to look and feel our devices with your own eyes!
If you have any question or if you would like to review literature in advance, please do not hesitate to E-Mail us!
The current ORKA range comprises:
- Egg Analyzer - this instrument determines the weight of eggs, albumen height, Haugh units, yolk colour and USDA grade for routine quality control and regulatory compliance;
- Egg Force Reader - this instrument measures the force required to crush a shell and is a direct measure of marketability;
- Eggshell Thickness Gauge - this instrument uses ultrasound to measure the thickness of shells for quality control and research applications;
- Digital Haugh Tester - this instrument is extremely precise and friendly to use in order to assist you with the correct process of reading of the albumen height;
- Egg OR Candler - this instrument is a portable LED battery/mains operated egg candling lamp, allowing the user to candle both white and brown eggs in any environment;
- Wireless Egg NodeTM - this instrument enables simultaneous, high-speed sensing and real time data aggregation from multiple wireless eggs.
The ORKA range of instruments is used extensively in QC laboratories operated by egg producers, packers, universities, regulatory authorities, and primary breeders.ThePoultrySite News Desk