Novus Receives 2015 Internationalisation Award15 June 2015
SPAIN - Novus International Inc., a global leader in animal health and nutrition, was presented with the 2015 Internationalisation Award by the Chamber of Commerce of Reus, Spain.
The annual award recognises companies who have excelled in the areas of competitiveness and globalisation, as well as their exemplary efforts in tackling the challenges of international business.
In assessing the merits of award candidates presented, the Internationalisation Award considers the following factors:
- Regional presence
- Internal organisation and strategic business
- Dynamism and continuous growth of the company
- Plans for equality and social plans
- Market share of the sector itself
- Incorporation of new technologies
- Initiation of exporting activities, opening of new markets, increase of general exports
- Investments in research and development production systems needed to address foreign markets
- Participation in projects that contribute to regional development of developing countries
"The fact that Novus was selected by the Chamber of Commerce of Reus to receive an Internationalisation award speaks volumes for Novus’s efforts to make informed decisions which impact its business globalisation and localisation best practices,” commented Tonchy Ugrinovic, managing director of Novus Spain.
“We are committed to sustainably meeting the needs of our customers on a global scale.”
Novus serves customers in more than 100 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.novusint.com.ThePoultrySite News Desk