Wireless Egg Node Gains Strong Recognition!06 May 2016
GLOBAL - EggTester.Com (officially known as "ORKA Food Technology") announces that recently introduced Wireless Egg NodeTM is gaining strong recognition in US and Latin American markets.
Here is a video clip recently taken at one ORKA customer's grading station in Arizona, US, which implemented ORKA’s Wireless Egg NodeTM and is one of the most reputable egg producers in US.
The current ORKA range comprises:
- Egg Analyzer - this instrument determines the weight of eggs, albumen height, Haugh units, yolk colour and USDA grade for routine quality control and regulatory compliance;
- Egg Force Reader - this instrument measures the force required to crush a shell and is a direct measure of marketability;
- Eggshell Thickness Gauge - this instrument uses ultrasound to measure the thickness of shells for quality control and research applications;
- Digital Haugh Tester - this instrument is extremely precise and friendly to use in order to assist you with the correct process of reading of the albumen height;
- Egg OR Candler - this instrument is a portable LED battery/mains operated egg candling lamp, allowing the user to candle both white and brown eggs in any environment;
- Wireless Egg NodeTM - this instrument enables simultaneous, high-speed sensing and real time data aggregation from multiple wireless eggs.
The ORKA range of instruments is used extensively in QC laboratories operated by egg producers, packers, universities, regulatory authorities, and primary breeders.
Contact details: Katz Yoshida. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org