Bruno Briand Appointed as Sales Director EMEA28 June 2016
FRANCE - Hubbard is very pleased to announce that Bruno Briand has been promoted to the newly created position of Sales Director for the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) region. He will continue to report to Olivier Rochard, CEO of Hubbard.
Following a period of 8 years with one of the major French integrations Bruno Briand joined Hubbard in 2004 and has since been in charge of planning, later on combined with regional responsibilities for sales.
The team reporting to Bruno Briand consists of:
- Florian Allègre, who joined Hubbard in 2014, is in charge of Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, West Africa and La Réunion in transition with Dominique Bechet.
- Nicolas Lecuit, who joined Hubbard in 2016 and used to work for a large commercial hatchery in France, is in charge of France and Switzerland.
- Bruno Besnier is in charge of Morocco, Central and Eastern Africa.
- Thomas Verrey is in charge of the Middle East and Egypt.
- Paul van Boekholt is in charge of Northern Europe, Israel and Southern Africa.
Bruno Briand continues to be directly in charge of sales in Turkey, Central and Southern Europe, and remains to be based at the head office in Quintin, France.
Olivier Rochard: “I am extremely pleased to welcome Bruno to this newly created position as he has been a great asset to our company and will be able to support our growth in the EMEA region with increased focus arising opportunities in this market”.
|ThePoultrySite News Desk||Read more Hubbard News here|