Nutriad Highlights Additive Solutions at IPPE09 January 2017
US - Multinational feed additives producer Nutriad, headquartered in Europe, initially started its USA operations in the US as Feed Flavors, back in 1963.
Through organic growth and selective acquisitions Nutriad has grown to be a global leader in specialty feed additives solutions for enhancing performance and promoting health and safety.
Sales managers and technical experts from the US, Mexico, Brazil and Europe will be available at the Nutriad booth C2663 in exhibit hall C to provide insight in product programs, research and applications.
Stated Nutriad CEO Erik Visser: “The feed industry continues to develop rapidly. Increased demand for safe feed and food, changing regulatory environments, growing consumer awareness and the need for a responsible use of anti-biotics are just some of the factors that shape the market we operate in. At IPPE our specialists will comment on how Nutriad works on providing answers for today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.”
Products to be featured include:
- Adi-Flow™: a multifunction solution for addressing production stresses and challenges.
- Adi-Flow HP Poultry™: a combination approach during periods of stress and challenges.
- Powersweet™: used in the drinking water for maintaining intake during periods of stress and medication.
- Apex Poultry™: a botanical supplement to promote growth and well-being.
- Ultramix C™: target released organic acid for production support.
- Ultracid P™: a blend of inorganic and organic acids to improve intestinal function.
Nutriad delivers products and services to over 80 countries, supported by 4 application laboratories and 5 manufacturing facilities on 3 continents. Find out more at www.nutriad.com