To assist our customers get the best results from their vaccines, their equipment and labor; we introduced in 2009 the Ceva Hatchery Immunisation Control Keys Program, or simply the C.H.I.C.K. Program. It is a complete service package to improve quality of Day Old Chicks and In Ovo vaccination.
- We help manage the vaccination program so our customers spend more time on their priorities
- We work on improving the quality of vaccination and on achieving good quality chicks
- We ensure the equipment is in sound working condition
- We train our customer staff in good vaccination procedures
MONITORING YOUR RESULTS
Because you need data to manage your operation, we have developed a powerful electronic Application for our Hatchery Vaccination Specialists to record and display the vaccination Key Performance Indicators. Once they complete their routine service visit using their electronic tablet, they will instantly show you the statistical results and give their recommendations.
- Monitoring tool for hatchery vaccination management
- Record and share all critical information
- Database available for analysis and benchmarking
- All part of a Quality Improvement Plan
Product indications, usage instructions & withdrawal periods may vary by Country.
Always follow label instructions and consult your veteriarian or poultry health adviser.
This page contains information on veterinary pharmaceutical and biological products that are sold in several different countries and areas where they may be marketed under different trade names and pursuant to different regulatory approvals. Accordingly, ThePoultrySite and CEVA SANTE ANIMALE give no guarantee that the details presented are correct with respect to all locations.