Improved Fan Shutter25 November 2008
THE NETHERLANDS - Vostermans has improved its Multifan 130 with a quieter and more light-proof shutter.
Vostermans Ventilation looks continuously to ways of product improvement.
Since the introduction of the Multifan 130, specifically designed for tunnel and length ventilation of poultry, pork and greenhouses, the demand for this product rises fast.
In co-operation with the end users and our distribution network, the shutter has recently been significantly improved:
- the shutter closes silently
- the light entrance is considerably reduced
- the shutter remains closed in case of air pressure fluctuations (i.e. wind)
- the opening and closing mechanism has been enlightened
- the influence of dust on the moving parts is reduced
- the assembling is simple with regular tools.
All these improvements have lead to several advantages for the users:
- less disturbing to the animals
- less sensitive to wind influences
- safer use under varying circumstances
- longer lifetime of the various parts
- reduced installation time and maintenance
- guaranteed operation.
|ThePoultrySite News Desk|