Broiler Farmers Required to Provide Proficiency Certificate

FINLAND - In future, a proficiency certificate issued by a proficiency examiner is required from broiler chicken farmers. However, if the person in question has at least three years’ experience in keeping broiler chickens by 30 June 2010, he or she can apply for a certificate attesting to a comparable qualification, by contacting the local Regional State Administrative Agency before 1 May 2012.
calendar icon 14 March 2012
clock icon 2 minute read
© 2000 - 2024 - Global Ag Media. All Rights Reserved | No part of this site may be reproduced without permission.