Pancosma and Keybio: a Durable Partnership Serving a Shared Objective for Growth

CHINA - With the goal of accelerating its development in China, Pancosma has become the majority shareholder of Jangsu Keybio Biology Technology Co. Ltd, a Chinese company producing additives.
calendar icon 1 December 2016
clock icon 3 minute read

Pancosma announces the acquisition of an 80 per cent majority shareholding in Jangsu Keybio Biology Technology Co Ltd, a Chinese company specialised in additives. The remaining 20 per cent of the capital are retained by Jangsu Hanshang Import & Export Co Ltd which is Pancosma's long-standing partner in China.

"Pancosma's strong momentum and numerous investments worldwide, coupled with Keybio's strengths, promise the potential for major product development and quality solutions for the Chinese market" emphasised Haoming Zhang (CEO of JH Import & Export Co Ltd) confirming his commitment to Pancosma.

Strengthening the offer with tailor made solutions dedicated to the Chinese market

China is the world's largest market in animal nutrition with over 180 million tonnes of feed produced every year. Dr Goetz Gotterbarm, CEO of Pancosma explained: "This partnership strengthens our position in China. Pancosma will invest in high profile encapsulation technologies on the Zhangjiagang site.

"Once completed, Pancosma’s portfolio and approach will be fully available to the Chinese market, in particular, our proven science-minded technologies as well as high profile tailor made solutions for Chinese customers."

Major synergies and industrial investment for increased competitiveness in China

The merger of the two companies favours the deployment of Pancosma's latest advances in R&D in China (for example the concepts of 'non-nutrition', Gut Effect, 17 families of patents, more than 100 peer reviewed articles). It also guarantees high-level international expertise on the ground.

The construction of the new production site, coupled with the employment of additional local skills (operators, sales representatives, administrative staff), will enable Pancosma to better meet the substantial needs of the Chinese market.

© 2000 - 2024 - Global Ag Media. All Rights Reserved | No part of this site may be reproduced without permission.